- J.D.,cum laude, Seton Hall University School of Law, 2005
- B.A., State University of New York at Albany, 1998
- Associate, Trachtenberg Rodes & Friedberg LLP, 2008 to date
- Associate, Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP, 2005 - 2008
- New York State Bar, 2006
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York, 2009
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York, 2009
|ABOUT THE FIRM||REPRESENTATIVE CLIENTS||NEWS||CONTACT US|
STEPHEN J. ARENA, AssociateSteve's litigation practice includes general civil litigation, complex commercial litigation and commercial transactions.
His transactional experience includes representing investment banks and financial institutions in:
- Structuring, negotiating, and documenting complex structured finance transactions.
- Securitization of residential and commercial mortgage-backed securities, asset purchases and sales, and lending transactions.